Meet Our Principals
Kristina Kohl, MBA, PMP Managing Principal HRComputes
Kristina is the managing principal of HRComputes, with a focus on developing people strategy and program implementation to build more equitable and inclusive organizations. Her approach is to meet clients where they are and to develop a roadmap and implementation strategy to improve JEDI organizational outcomes She is a diversity, equity, and inclusion thought leader and frequent speaker.
Kristina brings executive business management experience from the corporate and not for profit worlds. Her background includes serving as Vice President and Manager at JPMorgan Chase. Her academic experience includes serving as the Building Sustainable Organizations professor and DEI Committee faculty advisor for the Bard MBA in Sustainability. She is the author of Becoming a Sustainable Organization and Driving Justice, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion published by Taylor and Francis.
Kris is a frequent speaker at conferences and events including the PMI Global Congress EMEA, Society for Human Resource Management, the Great IT Pro, Boston University, and other industry groups. She has served on a number of not for profit boards and is currently the EVP for the Wharton Club of New Jersey.
Kris was awarded the 2022 Flourish Prize for Business as an Agent of World Benefit by AIM2Flourish for her work with students on the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals. She was named a 2020 Beacon ICON Award recipient for her work in women’s leadership and to the SJBiz 2020 Women to Watch List.
Kristina holds an MBA from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. She is a PMP.
Morris Yankell, Founder, HRComputes
Morris Yankell has been strategizing, managing, communicating and cajoling Human Resources, Payroll and Information Systems transformation and project success for over 30 years. In 1990, he formed HRComputes, a boutique Human Resources Technology and Sustainability, Women Owned, Consulting firm dedicated to improving company ROI based on employee and management adoption of technology and sustainability for better administration, data validity, analytics and employee engagement.
HRComputes brings a wealth of experience in HR, Payroll, Finance, IT, Project and Change Management to bear on all Process Transformation, Merger and Acquisition and other projects. Our client engagements have ranged, in employee count from 1,000 to 100,000+ and from the US and Latin America to Europe and the Far East. We have worked in many industries including manufacturing, engineering, finance, insurance, pharma, health, hospitality, education, entertainment, NFP, professional services and many others.
Prior to forming HRComputes, Morris was Vice President of HR Application Development at an investment banking firm and an HR Generalist at a major university medical center. Morris has spoken at Local, National and International Conferences.
He is a Board member and the Treasurer of the Beacon senior management networking organization, past Chair of the Human Capital Analytics forum with HRPS, Chairperson of the Alumni Board of Directors for his alma mater, The New School, NYC, and a past Board Member of International Human Resources Information Management group. Morris has an MA in Human Resources from the New School and a BA in Management and Communication from the University of Massachusetts.
Come Check Out Kristina Kohl's books
HR Computes Sustainability Mission
We believe in being a responsible corporate citizen and as such we consider the environmental, social, governance and economic impacts of our decisions. We believe that everyone has a role to play in protecting natural and social capital and that all of us need to be concerned with ensuring that the earth’s resources are available to sustain future generations with a similar quality of life. We believe in business and social ethics and acting in accordance with all laws. We believe in the human rights of our employees and contractors and seek to provide a workplace free of discrimination and to provide wages and benefits to promote equity and inclusion.
- HRC sponsored the Social Responsibility category at the HR Department of the Year Awards.
- Our principals serve on community and professional boards
- Kristina Kohl is on the faculty at the Bard MBA in Sustainability Program teaching “Becoming a Sustainable Organization” focusing on embedding environmental, social, and governance standards into organizational culture.
- Kristina Kohl completed her new book , Driving Justice ,Equity ,Diversity and Inclusion, published by CRC Press with a release date of January 2022. She spoke at numerous events for Bard, Day One, and gave webinars for groups such at Great IT Pro, Wharton Club of NJ, and Phenom People.
- Kristina serves as a mentor to students and others interested in the field of sustainability and DEI.
- Morris serves as a mentor to human capital management professionals seeking to drive impact within their organization.
- Reduced Landfill Waste:
- Paper Recycling
- HP Smart Ink and Cartridge Recycle
- Reusable Water Bottles
- Electronics Recycling
- Identified Additional Key Suppliers and Highlighted Sustainability Information
- Maintained NJ Registered Sustainable Business Status
- Utilize 100% renewable energy