Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Developing a Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion (JEDI) North Star strategy based on organizational goals, capacities, and resources is vital to a successful DE&I program. Areas of focus include talent recruitment, development, and retention, board recruitment and capacity building, leadership development and capacity building, technology enhancements, data driven decision making, philanthropic outreach, community engagement, partner engagement, and other key areas. Using an Assessment and GAP analysis process, we identify an organization’s maturity on its JEDI Journey. We work with clients to meet them where they are and support development of a JEDI Roadmap and implementation of strategic initiatives to improve outcomes and create a Culture of Belonging.
- Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion (JEDI) Assessment
- JEDI North Star Strategic Roadmap
- Leadership Development and Capacity Building
- Gap Analysis
- Building a Culture of Belonging
- Strategic Philanthropy and Voluntarism